Fees due for registration:
- First Year Registration fee for Preschool of $150
- Registration for the second year: $100
- Class fee per student of Part Time: $100 and Full Time: $125 – Includes $25.00 HSA fee for classroom parties and celebrations.
- Tuition deposit to be credited to the tuition balance
***ALL registration fees listed above are NON-REFUNDABLE and due at time of registration***
Full Day: 8:00-2:00
Half Day: 8:00-11:40
Ave Maria parishioners
and parishioners affiliated with other Catholic parishes
Non-affiliated Families Tuition Rate Tuition Rate Deposit
T/Th half day (3yr old) $2800.00 $3300.00 300
T/Th full day (3yr old) $3125.00 $3600.00 300
M/W/F half day
$3700.00 $4200.00 400
M/W/F full day $4200.00 $4700.00 400
5 half-day AM
(3 or 4 yr. olds)
$5075.00 $5600.00 500
(3 or 4 yr. olds
$6275.00 $6800.00 500
Tuition payment options:
*Please note several changes have been made to payment plan details and tuition contract payment terms for the 2019/2020 school year – read the AMCS Tuition Contract with terms and conditions carefully:
- ONE-TIME PAYMENT due to TADS by July 15, 2019 (if registering after the start of the school year, full tuition will be due at the time of registration for a one-time payment plan)
- No annual fee
- MONTHLY PAYMENT PLAN through TADS – (10 or 11 month plans available: June/July 2019 – April 2020; fewer payment plan months apply if registering after the school year has begun)
- $45 annual fee per family contract
- Payment date options of the 1st, 5th, 10th, or 15th of each month
Regardless of the payment plan, TADS contract information will be sent to families via email after all registration paperwork, AMCS Tuition Contract, and remittance of required registration fees have been processed. Parent finalization and set-up of information for TADS contract must be completed no later than 15 calendar days following the email with a link being sent to you. A $250 fee may be assessed to your account for not completing set-up within this time frame.
Tuition is projected to increase over the next three years by approximately 1.5-3% annually. This projection is based on maintaining consistent enrollment, with donations and fundraising efforts supporting approximately 15% of the school’s annual budget.
- TADS is a required tuition management program chosen by the Diocese of Colorado Springs to assist their schools in tuition and fee collection. There are two tuition payment options available to parents. One option allows monthly payments based on a 10-month plan (July-April) or 11-month plan (June-April) with a small annual contract fee. The second option is an one-time payment (in full) with no annual contract fee. Both options require payments to be made to TADS.
TRIP for Preschool through 8th Grade. Ave Maria has revamped the Shop with Ave Maria Scrip Program into a Tuition Reduction Incentive Program. Scrip is a term that means “substitute money”. Parents can use Scrip to purchase gift cards and/or King Soopers cards for everyday expenses like food, clothing, gas, and other essentials, and with every purchase, parents earn revenue for Ave Maria Catholic School. 100% -5% (supplies, shipping, bookkeeping costs) = 95 % of earned rebates will go toward your tuition amount (other options for designation of funds will also be available.) TRIP program information